- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ABUS Raydo Pro 1460 TexKF cable lock
Discreet but effective – the cable lock ABUS Raydo 1460 offers perfect protection in areas of medium theft risk. Hardened steel sleeves protect the in... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
Discreet but effective – the cable lock ABUS Raydo 1460 offers perfect protection in areas of medium theft risk. Hardened steel sleeves protect the inner steel cable – and outside, a compact plastic sleeve offers a nice look. Instead of keys, the lock uses a code combination for (un)locking. What's also practical is that the combination lock can easily be used by several people. Thanks to the Press 'n Shine function, the digits of the 20 mm thick lock are even easy to read in the dark. It comes with a TexKF bracket that is also suitable for oval and oversized frames.
• Lightweight 185 cm long combination lock consisting of hardened steel sleeves and a strong steel cable in a trendy design
• 20 mm thick cable
• Hardened, overlapping steel sleeves protect the inner steel cable
• PVC coating protects from damages to the paintwork
• Easy-to-read digits
• Press 'n' shine function: The digits are illuminated by an LED light to easily open the lock in the dark
• Individually adjustable code
• Thanks to numerical code, perfectly suitable for a bike that is used by several people
• Ice Spray Tested
• ABUS security level 6 out of 15 (extra security)
• Bracket: TexKF bracket with textile strap; also suitable for oversized and oval frames, Ø 21 - 80 mm
• Material cable: steel
• Weight: approx. 845 g
In the box: ABUS Raydo 1460 TexKF cable lock with 2 replaceable round cell batteries CR1220/3V and TexKF bracket