- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ABUS 5850 Pro Shield frame lock
The ABUS 5850 Pro Shield frame lock is the immobilizer for your bike: Simply operate the key to make sure that no one can move your bike. An especiall... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The ABUS 5850 Pro Shield frame lock is the immobilizer for your bike: Simply operate the key to make sure that no one can move your bike. An especially practical solution, if you are not too far away from your bike - e.g. for shopping tours or for evenings in the beer garden. The lock is made of specially hardened steel. In addition, it comes with a large pass-through width to be suitable for a wide range of tyres. The easy-to-use lock is available in two different versions: One with a removable key (NKR) and one with a non-removable key (KR).
The lock is installed at the rear stays with screws. Besides, you can add further accessories to the locking mechanism (e.g. the ABUS 4960 chain; item no.: 1992780) and thus increase the security level; the chain also allows you to secure the bike to solid objects (street lamp, fence).
• Easy to lock frame lock for medium theft risk
• Shackle Ø: 8,5 mm
• Locking mechanism to easily secure accessories inside the housing (e.g. ABUS 4960 chain, item no.: 1992780)
• ABUS automatic cylinder
• Extra wide
• Fixation of lock mount: direct screw connection to the rear stays
• Dimensions: height approx. 1107 mm, width approx. 59 mm, depth approx. 8,5 mm
• ABUS security level 9 out of 15 (maximum security)
• Material: shackle, housing and supporting elements of the locking mechanism made from specially hardened steel
• Weight: approx. 680 g
Available with removable key (NKR) or key retaining function (KR).
In the box: ABUS 5850 Pro Shield frame lock, 2 keys and mounting material